• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 60 Epic Raid Geared Necromancer with 5KR and 150kpp (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoirnavNec

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Level
Race
Gnome
Class
Necromancer
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
*edit* SOLD 60 Epic Raid Geared Gnome Necromancer with a bunch of fun clickies and items in addition to 5KR and 150k platinum.
Burning Affliction 3
Affliction Efficiency 3
Improved Damage 3
Extended Range 3
Epic Scythe of Shadowed Soul
Jboots
Demi Lich Skullcap
Belt of Dwarf Slaying
Bracelet of the Deep Sea
Gem Encrusted Ring (droppable ~15kr item)
Brain of Cazic Thule
Gauntlets of Dragon Slaying
Circlet of Shadow pre-nerf
Encyclopedia of Necrotheurgia
7x 25% bottle of adventure exp pots
750 DB points
2 different raid robes with FT and a bunch of other great gear in addition to a grip of weight reduction bags and a bank full of various potions.

The account also comes with a lvl 60 epic druid and a lvl 60 enchanter on Agnarr

The credit card I was using to pay for the account has been canceled but I’ll be happy to give you the old digits. I’ve been using Kronos to renew the sub for the last 3 months. Fresh 30 day sub active as of today.

$500 obo F&F paypal only

Refund Policy
🛎️ Full refund but it won’t ever be needed. I’m the original creator and no one else has ever logged into it.
Last edited:
Work on unloading that platinum and maybe the 5 kronos to earn some feedback and trust :)

Last edited:
Great start my friend :) Work on unloading that platinum and maybe the 5 kronos to earn some feedback and trust :)

Thanks man. I’d really prefer to sell it all as a package deal if I’m able as this is my only account. My time in Norrath has just kinda run out now but I enjoyed it while it lasted. If for some reason I can’t sell it as a bundle in the the next couple of days I may consider breaking it up I guess. Either way thanks for the help man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back