• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 60 Epic Guise Druid Phinigel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else have any contact with the seller? I paid in full the asking price roughly 4-5 hours ago and havent heard a peep since then. Im hoping he might be on a graveyard shift of some kind and maybe hes just sleeping. We'll see.

Anyone else have any contact with the seller? I paid in full the asking price roughly 4-5 hours ago and havent heard a peep since then. Im hoping he might be on a graveyard shift of some kind and maybe hes just sleeping. We'll see.

His last activity from his profile shows he was active about 1hour 30mins ago.
Join Date10-15-2012Last ActivityToday 09:22 AM

Great. Not looking good for him then. And I know he took the payment as paypal states it in the transaction details. Can we get this guy under buyers beware Redbot until he unfucks this?

Great. Not looking good for him then. And I know he took the payment as paypal states it in the transaction details. Can we get this guy under buyers beware Redbot until he unfucks this?

dunno if anyone reported this yet, just did. hopefully its acted on quickly and everyone gets there money back. sorry to hear about this guys :(

P.s. i surf phini/rf at work as much as i can thats why im here posting

I'm at the gym but he just sent login info. Will confirm once I get home.

- - - Updated - - -

Everything checks out. I dont know why it took him 5 hours to deliver or why he had time to browse the forums but not reply, but the fact is its done and i have the account. No issues.

Just reading this.

I received payment at 7:11am. Like a normal, 30 year old single dude, I woke up late for work, got in the shower, and then got on the train. I saw I received a PayPal payment, so then on the train, logged into the site to see who bought it. I have the login information on my computer, so waited until I got to work and settled in to send login info.

So, yeah, this isn't Amazon. This is a normal dude going to work. 4-5 hours on a weekday morning isn't bad. Verified or not, that's the response time you're going to get.

All you had to do was communicate the above like you did just now. You said yourself you logged into the site, might as well of taken an extra 60 seconds to give me a heads up. Problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back