• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Project 1999 WTS 60 Enchanter w/ Insidious Gear, VoG, Group C2 & 30 Iksar Monk with Fungi + FBSS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYG1989

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
As title says, WTS 60 Enchanter w/ Insidious Gear, VoG, Group c2 & 30 Iksar Monk with Fungi + FBSS.. Hasn't been logged on in months, all my friends quit the game. This is a package deal.

Please send message with reasonable offer. A ton of legitimate time was put into leveling this guy and getting the gear. Absolutely geared to be gladly welcomed into chardok aoe groups.

I will require some kind of verification of identity.. skype call, positive feedback on here, facebook account.. SOMETHING to show you aren't completely anon.

Will accept Paypal as gift only.

Please only message me if serious. Looking for a good home.

Thank you.

EDIT: This was brought to my attention as a factor in someone wanting to purchase this account. The SMS was set by me as I never had intentions to completely lose interest in the game and want to sell my toons. I have the EMU account info as well which can be accessed and changed. Again, the SMS is already set.

Last edited:
Re: WTS 60 Enchanter w/ Insidious Gear, VoG, Group C2 & 30 Iksar Monk with Fungi + FB

hey man, I am very interested in your account. I tried PM'ing you. Your inbox is full. Please send me a message ASAP when you are ready to talk! thank you.

Re: WTS 60 Enchanter w/ Insidious Gear, VoG, Group C2 & 30 Iksar Monk with Fungi + FB

This is SOLD. Thank you to a great buyer and P99 Wealthmanager for his very affordable escrow service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back