• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS - 60 Cleric - SOLD THANK YOU (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 99.1%
113   1   0
Level
Race
High Elf
Class
Cleric
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🔵 Two
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Paypal FNF
Looking to sell a fresh level 60 cleric. Account is KR only account, no CC ever used. Comes with full information for emails attached to account and full access. Has 27 days of subscription as of this date.

Account was recently picked up however after doing so realized that being a cleric is not quite what I want in a box toon.

Comes with all relevant spells up to level 65 - although not leveled they are waiting. Temperence spell questline has not been completed. Only missing spell that I am aware of is Supernal Light. Has Ornate Helm, Gloves otherwise all other items were stripped as being used elsewhere.

Has completed the following Time Keys:
PoJustice, Grummus, M. Behemoth, Solusek Ro (just the final boss), Fire and Water

Sub valid until the 25th

Refund Policy
🛎️ None
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back