• You've discovered EC Tunnel ๐Ÿš‡ a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community ๐Ÿ˜‡ If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character โš”๏ธ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Accounts Mischief WTS 60 Cleric/55 mage same account Price Reduced *9/21 (1 Viewer)

Zara

Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Level
Race
High Elf
Class
Cleric
Registered Country
United States
Creator
Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
Just me!
Email
๐Ÿ“ง I will tell buyer the original email address
SMS
๐Ÿ“ž No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
๐Ÿ’ณ No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
๐Ÿ™Š Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
๐Ÿ“Œ Please be verified
Selling my 60 cleric, was NOT power leveled. He has almost all his spells, I believe he's missing DI. Is wearing Thurg Armor for the most part with clicky legs for heals(has legs, bp, gloves, boots, arms, bracer). Does have earring of purity, earring of cleansing, necklace of superiority, Drake skull helm, mask of war, girdle of flayed iksar, hooded black cloak, adamantite epaulets, engraved di'zok deathbringer and defender of the faithful shield. No epic, haven't even started it. No cc has been used, the email has not been verified but the sqa has been set. Not sure why I did that. Also a 55 Mage on account. Asking $225 OBO Paypal F & F or venmo

Refund Policy
๐Ÿ›Ž๏ธ If not as described in first hour of taking account.
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)