1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

Accounts Mangler WTS 60 Cleric, 2 Level 60 Mages, 58 Bard, 54 Druid

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts' started by EPS, Jul 30, 2019.

1. EPS

EPS New Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Creator:
    Yes, I'm the original creator.
    Email:
    I will give buyer access to the original email account
    SMS:
    No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
    Credit Card:
    No credit card has ever been used on the account.
    Secret Question/Answer:
    Yes, and I can supply the answer.
    Refund Policy:
    None

Selling multiple accounts on Mangler. I am verified but know I have no rep.

60 Cleric, Plane of hate gear, some group gear. Was a box character, leveled up by me, no rep. I am the original owner of the account, Krono only, no credit card used. SQ was set but I will supply the answer. I will give over access to the original email account used. Asking 150 FnF Paypal

60 Mage a little bit of Plane of hate gear, some group gear, missing pieces, gear not great. Was box character, leveled up by me, no rep. I am the original owner of the account, Krono only, no credit card used. SQ was set but I will supply the answer. I will give over access to the original email account used. Asking 150 FnF Paypal each

54 Druid, Plane of fear gear, some group gear, some missing stuff. Was a box character, leveled up by me, no rep. I am the original owner of the account, Krono only, no credit card used. SQ was set but I will supply the answer. I will give over access to the original email account used. Asking 125 FnF Paypal

58 Bard, planes/group geared. I am NOT the original creator of the account. I do NOT have the original email address. No phone number was used. It was purchased through here, leveled up by us after the name change. We did use a credit card on the account, I could supply the last 4 of the CC I used but not sure if another was used previously. I do have the secret question answer. Asking 100 PayPal FNF

PM for any questions.

#1 EPS, Jul 30, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019 at 5:44 PM
  2. EPS

EPS New Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Updated prices

3. EPS

EPS New Member
    Verified Premium