• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 53 Epic Ogre Shaman (125k+ In gear excluding Epic) (p99 Blue) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thechosenone

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes... I know... Why sell... I'm interested in playing an enchanter, I love the shaman but I want to move on and try an enchanter while I still have the little time to play.

53 Shaman Ogre Epic on p99 BLUE server. :drink

That said - here are some of the item details:
- Epic Spear
- Fungi Tunic
- JBB
- GEBs
- Enshrouded Veil
- HP/Mana Earrings, Necklace
- Hooded BC
- Plat Tiara
- HP Rings
etc... etc...

Power house no doubt - i.e. can break and solo Frenzy room with ease (not sure if that gives you an idea) but if you know EQ, and items, you know this is BEAST-MODE.

Character is very low key so no issues on people msging you - I solo'd almost entirely (mostly after lvl 34)

Lets start bid at 300 please - serious offers only - will consider Enchanter Trade.

Btw, will link playerauction account as well as ebay account to show my 100% feedback on purchases and sales from my past - includes up to i think $550 sales and purchases (single auction amount). I'll be expecting similar from buyer to ensure safe transaction. Thanks.

Last edited:
So I'm kind of new on how the email address and SMS work (at least for p99 ) - I haven't registered a phone number from what I remember, and email I'm happy to help anyway needed - I'll work with the potential buyers to make sure they are 100% comfortable on this process. I hope my feedback shows my integrity and puts you all at ease but please let me know and we can figure it out so the account becomes the buyers 100%.

So in short - SMS is not set. Email address I'll need to do some research on the email to see if I can give away entirely - (I may actually) just need to get home and check email - I think I made it just for this purpose (p99 gaming).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back