• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 46 Bard/40 Enchanter/42.5 Wizard PRICES REDUCED! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Level
40-46
Race
Wood Elf/High Elf
Class
Bard/Wizard/Enchanter
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Hello Everyone!

I'm looking to sell a few accounts on the Mangler server. I currently have for sale:

46 Wood Elf Bard $55 or 6 krono - Songs up to 40 - Great Melee & Defensive skills - Instrument skills leveled up to 175 each. 500p included for any possible missing songs.

SOLD 46 Wood Elf Druid $60 or 7 krono - Spells up to 40 - Melee & Defensive skills low - Spell skills currently (evocation 150 conjuration 150 abjuration 165 divination 25 Alteration 185) 500p included for any possible missing spells. Specialization - Alteration (Velious ports to 42)

42.5 High Elf Wizard $40 or 5 krono - Spells up to 40 (Researched included) Great Defensive skills - Melee skills low - Evocation is maxed/Alteration is 175/Divination is 100 Abjuration is 100 but other spell skills are low. 500p included for any possible missing spells. Specialization - Evocation - Has Seb key. Has 4 EXP Potions and 8 days remaining on account.

40 High Elf Enchanter $40 or 5 krono - Spells up to 40 (no research spells as of yet). Low Melee & defensive skills. Spell skills currently (Abjuration 150 - Alteration 185 - Conjuration 175 - Divination 175 - Evocation 50) Specialization - Alteration.

All characters were hand leveled by myself using no third party software and most skills and spells are up to level. The accounts currently have 3 days left and are naked outside of some random gear. Each Character also comes with a Light Burlap Sack.
I'm the original owner and krono were used to create the accounts. No CC or SQA have been attached and I will give you the original e-mail address ownership. PM me with any questions or concerns! Payment accepted via Paypal F&F. Prices negotiable!

Refund Policy
🛎️ Can Discuss
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back