• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Project 1999 WTS 40s Rogue with epic/full haze panther (150k worth of items) + 60kpp (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega_Ritual

BANNED
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
As the title suggests, I'm selling my account on P99 Blue.
No prior RMT on this account, no SMS, and comes with email/pass.

ACCOUNT INCLUDES:

40s Rogue with epic, fully twinked with 150k worth of items.
60k pp

30s Bard with 20k worth of gear

20s Shaman with Fungi and 30k worth of gear

teens Enchanter with around 10k worth of gear

Accepting paypal friends and family ONLY.
Selling as a single package, not selling ANYTHING seperately.
Refer to my feedback, and I EXPECT you to pay first.
ONLY taking offers from people with over 2 feedback.

PM me for information.

Well, can't say for certain but I think I was just scammed on this. We were supposed to handle everything right away, right now. As soon as I sent payment he logged off of this account. Might be premature but I'm not sure what else to make of this.

Do you have his real life info? I would post it / send it to Redbot so others wont fall into his trap. Why are so many people sketchy..

and this is why even less than 10 feedback scares the shit out of me when I'm trying to sell my stuff. Anyone comment on whether selling is safer than buying? I'm a first time seller on here and have rejected countless offers due to feedback concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back