• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 37 Dark Elf Cleric (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eqfan4life

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Level
Race
Dark Elf
Class
Cleric
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Selling my level 37 Dark Elf Cleric on Coirnav. Decent gear, but nothing special, ready to play right away! Cleric has most spells up to 40ish, ready to play right away!

Account was started with a krono at start of server, this will come with the original email that was used to start the account. No info has been set yet.

$130 OBO

Best healer in the game, not far away from going to hateplane and getting his purple! Great NAME!

Refund Policy
🛎️ Full refund if any issues in the first month after purchasing.
Last edited:
Selling my level 37 Dark Elf Cleric on Coirnav. Decent gear, but nothing special, ready to play right away! Cleric has most spells up to 40ish, ready to play right away!

Account was started with a krono at start of server, this will come with the original email that was used to start the account. No info has been set yet.

Best healer in the game, not far away from going to hateplane and getting his purple! Great NAME!
how much for cleric?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back