• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 30's Mage / Ranger (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crovsar

Stay Awhile & Listen
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Unloading my alt account that has a 30's Mage & Ranger along with a couple lower levels 10-20ish. The Mage has gear for it's level including pet foci items and a small amount of plat. All are unknown since they were simply alts I played with lower level friends. No guilds, no reps, etc... Great starter account or alt as the Mage can solo easily as is, or you can gear up the others.

Asking $30 or 3 krono.

Last edited:
Bump - more pm's, no actions. Again, mid 30's Mage & Ranger + some other lower alts. Mage is geared for the level and others aren't really geared. Paypal friends & family gift as payment (or 3 krono on live). As noted in the info above, the email is not included. For those that don't know, you can never change emails on the emu site, however you do not have to confirm password changes. It's beyond stupid, I know. It's a basic account so you can skip early levels, it's nothing fancy, hence the cheap price.

Any other questions, PM me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back