• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 3 Accounts Original Owner - 50 Shadowknight 50 Shaman 50 Bard (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lambaster

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Level
Race
Ogre Shaman DE SK HE Bard
Class
SK SH BRD
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🟡 I cannot supply the original email address.
SMS
📞 🟡 Yes, there is a phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟡 Yes, but I can't supply the answer.
I am selling 3 accounts. They are geared decent. Almost full planar on bard. 2 pieces and darkforge of planar on SK, shaman is full withered. Comes with plat and kronos x5 I believe will verify. I am quitting EQ for good.

I want to sell all 3 accounts to one buyer. All 3 have DE masks. SHaman max alchemy.

Refund Policy
🛎️ None
Last edited:
just letting you know im am still purchasing account apparently my CCN code on back of debit card wore off so im driving to walmart now to put the $140 on a gift card

hey bro so the wife asked me if i can just go to walmart tom morning whenever i leave to pick up my check from work at 7am.. so you will have money in your account by 9 am tom maybe 8 if i hurry so please dont sell to anyone and also was wondering if you could log in and let me check him out in game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back