• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Wts 47 necro (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Level
Race
Dark Elf
Class
Necromancer
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
I'm looking to sell my three Necros on Mangler. These accounts were specifically created for Mangler and I planned on using them to farm a bit and help gear my main. However, I'm just not enjoying the server so I'm going to bounce. They only have verified e-mails (burner e-mail but its connected to all 3 so I can't give it to one guy unless you buy the package). No CC ever used, I used steam cash for the one account to buy group pots and such but never linked an account. Also I had to verify my email to login (I think that's new) and to verify my email I had to set a SQA, but I can provide the answer.

The 47 necros have their 44 pets but not the 48 pet. They have only the spells/gear I needed to level them (so a lot of empty slots, mostly just cheap JC rings/ears. The 48 necro has a few more items (robe of the oracle) and his 48 pet but is, for the most part, naked as well.

I have a handful of krono I could throw in with any deal (I'd have to count across accounts but I think it's under 10, so nothing amazing.)

4th edit - Only have the 47 left, will sell it for 150$ obo

Refund Policy
🛎️ If it isn't what I said it was, we can talk about it and I'm willing to provide a refund within a reasonable time frame.
Last edited:
Not something necessarily that is new, you just have to know how to by-pass this :)

Ahh, I made these accounts specifically for Mangler and specifically as support accounts to my (usual) main accounts so it had been quite some time since I made new DBG accounts. So that's my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back