• You've discovered EC Tunnel ๐Ÿš‡ a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community ๐Ÿ˜‡ If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character โš”๏ธ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Accounts Live (normal server) WTS 115 SK, 115 Pally (1 Viewer)

william12

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Level
Race
random
Class
SK, Pally
Registered Country
United States
Creator
Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
Just me!
Email
๐Ÿ“ง No email address has ever been verified on the account.
SMS
๐Ÿ“ž Yes, there is a phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
๐Ÿ’ณ No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
๐Ÿ™Š Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
๐Ÿ“Œ Prefer Verified.
I have a few tanks for sale
115 SK with max AAs and COV T3 group gear with COV Type 5 80 dex augs also has all slot 7s filled - $350
115 Pally with max AAs and COV T3 group gear with COV Type 5 80 dex augs also has all slot 7s filled and a COV Raid 2h - $400
115 Pally with max AAs and COV T3 group gear with COV Type 5 80 agi augs also has all slot 7s filled - $350

These tanks are all capable of tanking any group content I have used them to tank TOV/COV content.
I am the original creator of the accounts and only owner.

Refund Policy
๐Ÿ›Ž๏ธ none once account info is sent.
Last edited:

tunalips

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's me, Freewilly from MMOBugs. I bought a WIZ and NEC from you in the last week or so. Didn't see your post about Pally's on MMOBugs until just now. Wouldyou prefer we do this through MMOBugs?

william12

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
It's me, Freewilly from MMOBugs. I bought a WIZ and NEC from you in the last week or so. Didn't see your post about Pally's on MMOBugs until just now. Wouldyou prefer we do this through MMOBugs?
sure :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)