• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Live (normal server) WTS 115 Shaman, Bard, Beastlord, Paladin, Berserker on Vox (1 Viewer)

aechaivee

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Level
Race
Drakkin, Human, Ogre, Barbarian, Iksar
Class
Paladin, Bard, Shaman, Berserker, Beastlord
Creator
Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
Just me!
Email
I will tell buyer the original email address
SMS
No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
None
Email: I have the original email and will use a moderator as a middleman: Rumpl345kin

Selling all toons as a group or individually. All are max leveled, AA'd, and have full ToV T3 gear.

Paladin - Max trade skills and trophies. Extruded black pearl and Wayfarer's Tent- $300
Shaman - Max alchemy + trophy and epic 1.0 and 2.0 done. - $300
Bard - Epic 1.0 and 2.0 done, Has all ToV instruments - $300
Berzerker - $250
Beastlord - $200

Will sell them as a group for $1250 $850 $550

All have t1 zone progression and hunter quests completed. Also they have step 1 of their ToV earring quests completed and 10+ precious Crystallized Velium Ore and most of their type 5, 7 aug slots filled. A;; characters have a Drunken Stein for a quick pok port clicky. They all also have Rk. II spells from 110 to 115

Refund Policy: None
Paypal: friends and family only

Edit: Berzerker, Beastlord, and Bard have been sold.

Refund Policy
None
Last edited:

Rumpl345kin

Staff member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As stated in post I will provide free middleman service for any and all transactions from this post. I have also seen each of these characters and can confirm their gear and aa's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)