• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS STYLE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Concerned about privacy? Don't want people snooping around your transactions? Use feedback invisibility.

Accounts Firiona Vie WTS 110 FTP ROS FV Toons!! Starting at $60 Each!! Optional MAX AAs!!! 100% Feedback!! UPDATED: 02/12/2020

bractos45

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Level
Race
Various
Class
Various
Creator
Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
I will tell buyer the original email address
SMS
No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
No secret question has been set.
Selling Power-Leveled 110 Toons on Firiona Vie. (Non-transferable)

Want to start your own Army or new group composition?! If so, this is the quick way to go!!!

UPDATE: All characters from now on will include; All spells up to 110 ROS, Skills / Abilities related to their class leveled almost to max. IE; Hybrid will have Casting / Melee skills leveled, Tanks will have Melee / Defensive Skills leveled, Casters will have Spell Skills leveled, etc... I have decided to do this so the characters are playable, "right out of the box" once you log in. This includes the following accounts. Cheers!!

I'll update this list and remove sold characters as I go. So if it's listed below, it's still available.

All accounts are 24/26 expansion unless noted otherwise.

Can also max AAs out to ROS expansion for an additional $100 upon request per your character choice. (Estimated time is roughly 5 - 7 days, depending on class. This will also enable your account to gold via Krono for 30 days.)

All prices are firm.

- 110 Wizard - 24/26
- Full Conflag Gear
- No Krono added to account, 220 AAs have been banked for 13th gem slot after Autogrant.
- NO SQA SET (All Information Clear)
- $60

- 110 Bard - 24/26
- Full Conflag Gear
- No Krono added to account, 220 AAs have been banked for 13th gem slot after Autogrant.
- NO SQA SET (All Information Clear)
- $60

I am original creator.

Will accept PayPal , Venmo, or Kronos with a $10 value per Krono!!

Please PM me here with any questions you may have!!

Thanks!!!!

Server (EQ)
Firiona Vie
Refund Policy
None after Transaction is complete
Last edited:

skeetre

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Info and price on beastlord

bractos45

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
"Disregard this post"

Last edited:

skeetre

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Still have account 7 wi?

whytdrumer1

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Do you have any other characters that are not listed?

bractos45

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
All characters I have in stock / ready to be sold will be listed above!! Thanks!! Let me know what I can do for you!!

Ballachly

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Interested in the necro any possibility of some 105 armor and weopon for warrior and 2hb for a monk as a bonus))?

bractos45

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Do you mean I get some LvL 105 armor for the Warrior instead of the Conflag, and then throw a 2HB for a monk on there as well?

Either way, PM me and we can figure something out!!

Ballachly

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi
Was wondering if you had a sweetener in armor or weapon as a good time to transfer.

bractos45

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
All of my characters come in a full set of Conflag gear. Not the best in the game, but definitely enough to get you going without issue!!!

Took $10 off my last two older accounts that have an SQA Set!!! PM Me!!

Last edited:

Macdaddy02

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much for a 110 sk, full conflag gear?

bractos45

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Currently fresh out of 110 SKs, after I finish my current custom order for someone else, I can begin working on one for you.

It'd be $60, FTP, 220 AAs banked, spells bought / skills leveled, Full Conflag gear on FV server with no SQA set. PM me if you have any further questions!!

Macdaddy02

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG I'm gonna be sick!!! I already paid someone to do it for me for way higher and I am not even sure if they'll lvl the skills / spells :(

bractos45

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
To my customers who i've missed their messages:

Had some RL stuff pop up the past few days so leveling came to a halt. Just getting back home, and of course EQ is down. xD I'll be up and running by tomorrow!!!!