• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for regular players, not dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy a beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS STYLE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Concerned about privacy? Don't want people snooping around your transactions? Use feedback invisibility.

Accounts Live (normal server) WTS 106 Shaman and 107 Ranger $180 gets you both OBO

Idle hands 317

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Level
Race
Iksar
Class
Shaman Ranger
Creator
Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
I will tell buyer the original email address
SMS
No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Looking to sell to of my BOTS i was currently working on that I no longer need, first is 106 shaman with about 18k AAs and EoK gear with GMM gear waiting for 110, he is not active and does not have TBL, he is on Tunare server, looking for $125 OBO. Second is a 107 Ranger, about the same on AAs and gear, he IS active and HAS TBL, looking for $150 for him OBO. Will do bundle offers if you buy both, just get back to me if any offers or questions, sadly I dont need them anymore and would like someone who will play them rather then them collecting dust.

Server (EQ)
Tunare
Refund Policy
n/a