• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB Stormhold (TLE Server) Account (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Figured I would try my luck. Doubt I will find anyone that is selling a character for this lame server with only a hand full of people still playing it. Anyways, I am looking for a max lvl, close to or max AA character that I can use to power level my own characters on my private account, or possibly use to raid until a spot opens up for my main character. Anyways, PM me with what you have and with price. I usually only deal with verified users, if you are not verified you will have to go first, meaning you give me the information to account, I change all the info etc, then you receive payment from me. If are verified, then great, il pay first np.

Thanks

bump. Still looking for an account on the Stormhold TLE server. Current Xpac is Sentinel's Fate, max lvl 90. Would consider toon that are at least lvl 80, meaning any accounts from Ruins of Kunark - The Shadow Oddesey Xpac's I will consider!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back