• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB - Raid-geared BARD or WARRIOR (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trylunsghost

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Looking to buy a raid-geared bard or warrior account for some testing. Interested in the following:

Full raid gear: Majority of armor is raid armor. Decent AC augs must be included. Raid weapons, etc.

Warrior should have high-damage raid 2hander (Greatsword of Mortification or better).

Happy to make offers on level 70 or level 75 toons. 70 toons would need to be in mostly DPoB/DoDH gear, some Anguish OK. 75 toons would need to be TSS+. 75 toons in 70 gear are not useful to me, because I need to do my testing at gear-appropriate levels, and de-leveling will deactivate active AA lines.

2.0/epic not required. I can do that easily myself.

Paying a nice price since the details are so specific, and willing to get verified before buying. PM if you have something that fits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back