• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB Powerleveling, considering accounts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Mostly looking for some powerleveling on P2002. With school and work it will take me a year to get to max level and/or ready to raid. No idea on PLing costs. I do know some people have PLed friends on p2002 fairly quickly to 50+. Paying USD per level(s).

As for accounts, I'm not to sure one the prices since on p2002 there is no real way to give 100% ownership to someone correct? Those are details we can talk about. I should still be verified from like over a year ago. I will consider a druid solo account (to PL my paladin and other toons), or a decently geared trio collecting dust in your collection. Let me know what you have. Only going to work with verified users with account(s) transactions.

Still looking for either a mid-range to high level account(s), or set up a level by level powerleveling service for preferably 2 characters at the same time. I would also consider high end items as well for a Paladin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back