• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB Project 1999 WTB Plat / Items (1 Viewer)

BlueandLonely

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've read the forums. I am not making a premium account etc and yes I am new to EC tunnel.
I want to buy either plat or items on P99 Blue that I can sell for plat (Fungi/Tstaff/etc...)

Frankly, I just wanna make a simple lil toon and play a game without needing to spend like a year in an old game grinding and scraping for funds just to goof around for a small amount of nostalgia.
If you're interested and have items to sell please message me. I have paypal and venmo as options.
Once you're paid we can meet in game at NFP bank or EC tunnel whichever works and we're good.

personal note. how does one get multiple positive feedbacks as a buyer if no one wants to sell to a buyer with zero feedback? it's like posts that ask for 5+ years experience for entry level...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back