• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB Plat from 1st time seller (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Why a 1st time seller? Because you're just my old friend, not some RMT'ing loser looking to get banned! That's why you're hooking me up with plat (and plvls?). No one has to know about our little RMT secret. And I'm not looking to RMT with anyone else, so we would both know we are safe from the looming ban hammers. I'd estimate needing 100k over a couple months.

My suggestion to you is that this, although at first glance may seem like a good idea, is not. with a first time seller you have no idea what they might do in the future, and you have no idea if they might scam you now or later. Furthermore they might want to sell to others and do so in a way that gets you banned or caught at a later date. Good resellers, and there are a few on this website know how to sell to each individual making it seem like its friends or family.

Starting your first post ever on these forums with "not some RMT'ing loser looking to get banned!" gives a clear indication that you dont fully understand how this community works. If "RMTing losers" Like myself and a few other community members that strive to make dealing here safer where to get all out clients banned then we would not have accounts that are years old and have a ton of positive feedback on them. There are ways to keep you as safe as possible, my opinion as a veteran of this site is, a first time seller, is not necessarily one of them.

I have nothing to sell at this time as I sell to my regulars only atm, just trying to give ya some advice, this is not to try and convince you to buy from me.

Welcome to the community!

regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back