• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB Plat Always Buying Any Amount on Any Server|Always Online|Quality Feedback⚡Guaranteed Fast Reply! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buy

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
Welcome All to My Plat Buying Offer for All Servers
<Also buying Kronos>
Buy's Everquest Plat3.png

Feel free to shoot me a message or reply to this thread. I'll reply under 10 minutes guaranteed!
Top-notch secure & trusted trading practices 24/7. I reply with EC Tunnel's message system.
I'm ready for large or small scale orders. Build trust option by trading a little at a time.

Details
  1. I send payment through PayPal friends and family (fnf/f&f).
  2. Whoever has less feedback pays/parcels first.

New to EC Tunnel, EQ, or just need help? I will gladly help you through the process.

Guaranteed.png
Guaranteed Fast Reply Time⚡I will reply within 10 minutes to your PM guaranteed or I'll automatically send you extra free cash when I pay.

That's not all! You can always expect the utmost respect and high-quality trading practices from me at an express speed or I'll send more cash free!

Looking to sell other EverQuest stuff like Kronos or view more threads by me? You can find a complete list of my threads and more information about me on my EC Tunnel profile. Thanks!

Start a Conversation

Last edited:
Updated: Still Always Buying Plat as of June 16, 11 pm EST / 8 pm PST.
Feel free to shoot me a message or reply to this thread. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back