WTB WTB Plat Always Buying Any Amount on Any Server|Online Now⚡Guaranteed Fast Reply!!

Server (EQ)
Prefer not to say

Buy

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Welcome All to My Plat Buying Offer
Buying any amount any time on any server!

Buy's Everquest Plat3.png
Feel free to shoot me a message or reply to this thread. I'll reply under 10 minutes guaranteed!
Top-notch secure & trusted trading practices 24/7. I reply with EC Tunnel's message system.
I'm ready for large or small scale orders. Build trust option by trading a little at a time.

Info
  1. I send payment through PayPal friends and family (fnf/f&f).
  2. Whoever has less feedback pays/parcels first.
  3. When I'm around I reply in less than a minute.

New to EC Tunnel, EQ, or just need help? I will gladly help you through the process.

Guaranteed.png
Guaranteed Fast Reply Time⚡I will reply within 10 minutes to your PM guaranteed or I'll automatically send you extra free cash when I pay.

To help make things go faster you can PM me your PayPal email. Orders can be completed in as little as 3 messages between us. If I'm at the keyboard and we reply instantly to each another, and we are on the same server you can basically get paid within 4 minutes too.

That's not all! You can always expect the utmost respect and high-quality trading practices from me at an express speed or I'll send more cash free!

Looking for more threads by me? You can find a complete list on my EC Tunnel profile. Thank you!

Start a Conversation

Last edited:

Buy

Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Thanks, cleared it.

Buy

Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Updated: Still Always Buying Plat as of June 16, 11 pm EST / 8 pm PST.
Feel free to shoot me a message or reply to this thread. Thank you!