• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB higher end account (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
Looking for a playable higher end account that is unstripped. I'm not a reseller, just want a character with nice stuff and pretty much set so I can do exploring and play with close friends...good way to retire your character without seeing all your work being stripped away. Primarily looking for a high-end Necro, SK, Monk, Mage, Rogue, Enchanter, Cleric. But, I would be interested in other classes. Of course transferable it preferred, but if I trust you enough I could take an account that has SMS set.

Would be willing to spend upward of 2k. Things like Holgresh beads, bio orb would be awesome and command more. Considering the hours that goes into the game, I'm really paying for your time as I get the benefit of playing with my friends and family without the pain of being level 1. If you live in Southeast US and willing to meet, I'd pay more. If further away, expect more scrutiny and caution as there are plenty of scammers out there. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back