• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB help for complet my epic shaman (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hello, im buying help for complet my shaman epic on Selo server, i need this part :

[ ] Bring a group to The Hole. High Scale Kirn is found at the top of the Revenant Tower past the city. Give him the Icon for a +Faction Hit
[ ] Kill High Scale Kirn when he attacks. Loot an Engraved Ring off him
[ ] Give the Engraved ring to Neh`Ashiir in City of Mist (He spawns following the death of a black reaver at the end of the floating platforms). Will require a lockpicker or creative use of levitate.
[ ] Neh`Ashiir will respawn and attack. Kill him and loot Neh`Ashiirs Diary as well as the Key of Torsis if he drops it.
[ ] Lord Rak'Ashiir will spawn following the death of a black reaver up the "elevator" in City of Mist. Requires either the Key of Torsis or a lockpicker to reach.
[ ] Give Lord Rak`Ashiir the Childs Tear. He will respawn and attack. Kill him and loot Iksar Scale.

Send me your offer, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back