• You've discovered EC Tunnel πŸš‡ a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community πŸ˜‡ If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character βš”οΈ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! πŸ‘‹

WTB Aradune WTB Geared 60 Wizard (1 Viewer)

Vandax

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Seller Requirements
πŸ“Œ Must have feedback, verified would be appreciated
Hey All,

I have another post up for purchasing an account but I wanted to make a separate post for a Wizard specifically as this has my interest the most. I would love to stay around $150.

I'm looking for fully geared and gear better than typical tunnel gear. If there is a particular item equipped which costs many krono, I would be fine with removing that item to keep costs lower. Planar or better is ideal as this will be my main and only character I play and would like to be up to par for when Luclin hits. Epic is not required, but I would love to find a Wizard with epic progress. Gnarled Staff, Blue Crystal Staff, Golem Sprocket acquired would be perfect.

Spell book and skills up to par is a requirement as I would like to jump into action without worrying about buying spells and casting over and over again sitting in tunnel.

I'm looking to pay via PayPal F&F. Please PM with what you've got and let's see if we can work something out. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)