• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB EQ Test Server Noob and mid game gear sets (or gear loans so I can /testcopy and hand back) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hey guys,

I'm looking to spin up some dudes I can play very lazily on the Test server. I want to get 3 sets of baller noob (level 1 usable) gear to uber twink out a trio. This can happen either by you selling me gear on the Test server directly, you can loan me gear on your server and let me /testcopy the toon to the Test server and hand you the gear back. I'm really not picky on this front.

What am I exactly looking for?
I'm not 100% sure tbh. Level one usable gear to make my trio unstoppable. Tons of hps, manas, resists, stats, clickies, procing items, bags, crazy foodstuffs, mounts ect ect. I dont know if there are decent focus items that are level 1 usable (on FV or elsewhere), but that would be awesome.

I could also use sets of mid tier gear. If its just defiant, thats fine. I bet theres some cooler stuff out there, but I'm flexible.

I also havent settled on my trio. I could be all casters like Ench Mage Cleric, or have a real tank Paladin, Shaman, something else. I know this makes its harder to provide me items, but I'll be happy to switch around what I play based on what kind of stuff you can sell me! Bottom line is slower + 2 others.

Payment: I'll send you Paypal F&F. I'm willing to pay decently for something that you can just generate once a week when you /testcopy, probably in the $20USD area. Lemme know what kinda stuff you have, and we can work out a fair price?

Cool cool cool. Thanks for reading :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back