• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB DRUID PL - HIGH PAY, MUST SEE (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssocrates

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
LOOKING TO FORM MUTUAL REPLATIONSHIP WITH +44 DRUID PL’ER.

PAID AN HOURLY RATE OF $6.99 PAYABLE VIA PAYPAL.

CONDITIONS ARE:

- EUROPEAN PLAY TIMES.
- HOUR BEGINS UPON FIRST BUFF CAST.
- MUST PLAY WHERE I DECIDE, IF IM IN GROUP – MUST SUPPORT GROUP.
- IF I DIE, TIMER STOPS UNLESS ABSOLUTELY AND COMPLETELY MY BAD.

I’LL HAPPILY LINE YOUR POCKETS WITH REAL MONEY PERMITTING YOU DO YOUR STUFF RIGHT.

IMMEDIATE START - 19TH SEPT 2014. PLEASE PM TO DISCUSS.

Do
u offer a 401k or growth incentives?

- - - Updated - - -

Being a plvler have you done the math on this
$7.00 = 3.5k plat per hour. Ppl pay double
that easy in plat n not have to worry about
taxes, health insurance.
Sorry just have to LOL at some of these.

Clearly am new to this... thought it was a decent rate.

People are messaging me, so must garner some interest for those who dont have large amounts of plat.

If I advertised for asshattery, maybe you'd have a reason to post here.

I like hemlok's (was hemlock already taken?) challenge of the rates. It's good to see people providing a service as rare as this get what they deserve, especially to a buyer with 0 feedback. However, I can't help but think that this conversation is a setup, as Socrates died from consuming hemlock. Is there a discover the coincidence prize?

Everyone started with 0 feedback at one point buddy.

The rest of your post made zero sense, try to avoid random text generators.

Sorry if that came off as me hating on 0 feedback people! That is absolutely how the community grows and thrives. Someone took a chance on me when i was 0 feedback, and I have taken a chance on others. That said, I think you were missing my main point. I am disappointed the association was avoided :(

i got the soc/hemlock thing n loled, but in
all seriousness ppl that plvl normally set
the rules n as for punching a clock when
buffs start, or stoping cause u die is
stupid if you think in terms of player a trains
through your plvl session (which happens)
you die n expect to stop the clock.
Bud you have to relize shit happens, and
as for being expected to set there n buff
plvl your group, I have no words that can
descibe the thought of someone having
a set big enough to post that.

Well I had 7 PM's, and picked an appropriate druid. We both had a thoroughly enjoyable night and am sure will be in touch.

If you think my set's big you should see the javelin that comes with it. Slightly concerned as to why you're so interested in my genitalia.

Hate to hijack, but I'm looking for the same service/similar payout. EST time instead of european.

Shoot over some PMs with details.

The really sad thing for me is anyone used to be able to find friends that would do this kind of thing for free in every guild in the game. I guess so many good players have felt used and abused that most simply do not do this anymore.

If you have the right friends in the right guild, sure it's easy to get help with something like this. If you are just asking random strangers, obviously some compensation will be in order. I'm glad red guides provides a forum for transactions like this to take place. I don't view that as a sad thing at all! Point in case ssocrates had a demand and someone met it. Transaction complete, two happy parties, that's how its supposed to work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back