• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB 2.5 epic page from demiplane (Povar) $150 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldinsummer

BANNED
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hello!

I have been wanting to complete the 2.5, but since no one really goes there any more, I have had trouble convincing some friends to do it.

I'm looking for someone that is familiar with running the scripts for the events that can plow through it. If needed, I have my NPC responses set for the desired page drop from mayong, and of course it is possible the epic page would drop from an earlier event, although unlikely.

I would be available any time on a weekend, and if coordinated in advance, a thursday or friday night after 5:30pm central as well.

If this is something you would be interested in, let me know! It's not the normal request of course, but I am sure we can make it mutually beneficial for both of us.

Final bump! I have an offer from someone on Drinal to do this for me on Friday evening, but I would need to move to their server for it. If anyone on Povar can run it, I can increase the price a little!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back