The majority of WoW bots read and write to the memory assigned by your computer for WoW. Blizzard/Warden has the ability to detect that activity; which is why most bot creators are constantly struggling to update their code. They'll also have to update the memory offsets after each patch - meaning your bot won't work until you receive and update.
This bot is different. It works with Windows - not with WoW. It emulates user input via keyboard and mouse , it moves your mouse, it clicks, and it does it in a way that is no different from YOU actually moving the mouse. It's not messing with WoW at all.
No injection or any dangerous moves.
New updated version out 18.104.22.168
- Added delay for color mode
- Added Fallback retries for color mode
- Added Mouse speed options for color mode
- Updated to improve CPU usage
- Fixed the bug with System.ArgumentException
- Added easy access to report bugs in Settings Editor
- Added fast and easy open readme pdf file in Settings Editor
- Added screenshot feature on fail (read more in readme about it)
- Added settings into Settings Editor
- Added logging for logging out user
- Added more logging, for better see what is happening in log file
Features version 22.214.171.124
- Auto update
- Reworked Colormode
- Presaved color and offsets for Colormode
- Reworked SettingsEditor
- Autologin - no need to put in your username and password any more
- Updated settings file
- Updated FAQ-Readme, covering alot of things and pictures
- Auto save your settings path for the SettingsEditor
- Automatically updating setting files
- Failsafe if colormode is setup wrong, will use other scanning method
- Alot of backend changes in the bot and improvements
- Config file for changing alot of settings
- Human behavior with random timer and % to miss your fish, like a human
- Uses presets to manage different actions
- any key for example: A, B, C, E, F3, Numpad0
- Diffrent Trigger
- Change global spell cooldown in milliseconds
- Change spell cast time in seconds
- Change inverval in seconds between action calls
- Ever time you run the bot, it random a unique name and unique md5 hash for each user, this mean that no one have the same name or signature of the bot, so every time you run the bot you get a new unique name, diffrent then anyone else
- Close bot after fishing is done
- Close game when fishing is done
- Stop bot after X amount of failed fishing attempts
- Set fishbot to only fish for a specific time (X hours/X minutes)
- Statistic after fishing, in Total, Succesfully, failed and time
- Customizeable fishing with an editor
- Two different fishing modes: a faster one which uses image scanning and a one which uses pixel.
- Everytime the bot starts it will generate a unique signature with a unique name.
- Detailed statistics after fishing finished.
- Detailed logging in different levels into the console and a more detailed file.
- Highres support 4k+ , in settings you can change to use high resulution
- Creating and saving preset files for different routines
Now we have made a standalone settings editor with a GUI
Get it here:
Sub based: https://gumroad.com/l/xCxJN
Got questions join discord - https://discord.gg/qCf2QNd
57.9 KB Views: 98