• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Discussion Fabulous What's your current favorite TLP server, and why? (1 Viewer)

What's your current favorite TLP server?

• Total voters

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.6%
43   3   1
I've never tried playing TLP but am considering Lockjaw, though I'm willing to look. How are you enjoying your server? What's the best thing about it?

I'm a fan of Agnarr because the exp rate feels just about right, and I like that it won't progress past PoP/LoY/LDoN. If I decide the take a break for a year or so I won't come back to a character way behind the curve. The population may be low at that point, but I can probably fit in somewhere without having to grind levels again.

Coirnav because the population is the highest at the moment and the community is very active.

Agnarr because the experience rate is far better, just don't want to get stuck in PoP forever.

Lockjaw because it really fits my preference of how I want to play EQ.

I just learned of mq2 not too long ago so I like the challenge of learning to use it to box my own group. Since Lockjaw is lower in population, more zones are open and allow me to do my own thing. Also, I have always thought the overpopulation of a server is what causes the problems that I don't like about EQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back