• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

What exactly was malicious? (1 Viewer)

Maxarim

SUSPENDED
New User
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got messages from two sellers one with a long story about their rent. I was just trying to buy krono, not pay people's rent. Please explain why a suspension is necessary when

Consequently that user spammed my inbox full and I have a message for an offer. Just trying to buy krono.

you said:
What exactly was malicious?
the post you were warned for sounded pretty judgy and malicious, considering you've only posted a couple of times and didn't have very many words I have a hard time imagining you don't know what was malicious

you said:
I got messages from two sellers one with a long story about their rent
can you share screen snips?

I Had to leave the conversations so I could get more messages.

Malice is an intent to do harm. Unless you're saying I intended to harm nobody, there's no malice, because there's no target.

"Judgy" isn't in your rules. This was a power trip. I just wanted to buy krono. If someone feels a little unconfortable about selling krono, that has nothing to do with my post. I'm literally trying to buy krono.

Further, another user responded with laughter. I doubt your customers were angry.

I just didn't want to be targeted again.

Mattydaddy187 is the user. They were very rude after they tried to con me.

Well you would be wrong I had messages about your shit attitude. And trying to be a smart-ass and arguing like this really doesn't make me want to help you out at all

Wow. You're not a very nice person. Who was I malicious toward and what shit attitude, and where do you get off attacking me maliciously when I am talking to someone else trying to peacefully resolve it?

I'd appreciate if I can talk to Sic instead on this matter, please. I don't feel comfortable resolving this with someone who opened our conversation with an insult. That's not really okay.

Well that kind of sucks to you I have the final say on this. So you can try to be manipulative but it won't change anything.

Harassing the staff
1000006506.jpg

Harassing the staff
Protip, you're not powerful. You're just mentally

I'd appreciate if I can talk to Sic instead on this matter, please. I don't feel comfortable resolving this with someone who opened our conversation with an insult. That's not really okay.
Sure.

Teichou has communicated that your appeal was denied.

The whole "let me be an asshole to a mod and try to ego appeal to another" is sad. This isn't a "let me ask mom cause dad is a jerk situation".

View attachment 55069 no but I can report your website since my first contact proves you're a psychotic asshole.
Looking in the mirror? That kind of self talk is insidious.

Harassing the staff
Eat each others shit then. I didn't do that at all. I wanted to talk to someone who wasn't instantly insulting, on a power trip because they're fucking pathetic and surrounded by a tiny echo chamber willing to justify them power tripping like little bitches.

Eat each others shit then. I didn't do that at all. I wanted to talk to someone who wasn't instantly insulting, on a power trip because they're fucking pathetic and surrounded by a tiny echo chamber willing to justify them power tripping like little bitches.
You run an illegal business you morons. You're not on some moral high ground. You should be prayibg cybercrimes ignores my report.
lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back