• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Implemented Vote: Should we switch to a "bump" default sort order in sales forums? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.3%
41   3   1
This proposal changes the default sort order to "Bumped Thread" in sales forums. Here's an example.

Currently, the default sort order is "last message".

This will only apply to sales forums (Krono, Accounts, Items, Plat, Services) and the aggregation forum "EverQuest". You can always change the sort order to your liking, this only affects the "default".

This poll is a result of the community discussion here:

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I see the new Sort By Bumped default was implemented. However there are two threads that seem to either be auto bumping to the top every 5 min or so or are sticky. The threads in Orange should be below the threads in Yellow.

@Redbot

1646791095934.png

Yup we had some items in the ducat shop that were bumping threads every 10 minutes. I removed the items but current owners are allowed to keep them until they expire.

Yup we had some items in the ducat shop that were bumping threads every 10 minutes. I removed the items but current owners are allowed to keep them until they expire.

Okay thanks for the explanation. I saw them there and was about to ask about them when they disappeared. If I am correct they last 7 days?

Okay thanks for the explanation. I saw them there and was about to ask about them when they disappeared. If I am correct they last 7 days?
3 to 7 days depending on the item. DK reported the bug as soon as he found it and was rewarded with some ducats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back