• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Velious raid loots on MANGLER :) price reduced 11/2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
***Price not set in stone, ALWAYS OPEN FOR OFFERS***

White Dragon Helm
turns into
White Dragonscale Boots
Looking for 85$. 2 in stock

Wrist Guard of Thunder
Looking for 25$.

Boots of the Storm
Looking for 70$.

Velium Encrusted Gauntlets
Looking for 76$. OUT OF STOCK

Cowl of Mortality
Looking for 20$.

Zlandicar's Heart
Looking for 10$. 4 in stock

Bone-Clasped Girdle
Looking for 35$. 1 in stock

Amulet of Necropotence
Looking for 15$. 4 in stock

Swiftblade of Zek
Looking for 20$. 1 in stock

Platinum Tear MQ
Looking for 200$. OUT OF STOCK

Emerald Tear MQ Dozekar tears
Looking for 100$. All tears will be 100$, if you need multiple tears for an item it will be 80$ each.
Flame-kissed tear
White tear
Serrated tear
Runed tear
platinum tear(200$)
Poison tear
current MQ available:Cloak of the fire storm 160$. I provide the 2 tear and one of the two symbols, you need one of the other symbol and ally Claws of veeshan faction.

You need symbols from halls of testing to complete the MQ and Ally claws of veeshan faction. People do sell symbol loot rights in game, look for the symbols you need and buy them and ill help complete the quests after :)
Heres a link the the quests and requirements: Dozekar tears quests

Zlandicar's Talisman
Looking for 40$. 2 in stock

Ancient prismatics weapons
Looking for 50$ per weapon, 90$ for the monk fistwraps.
Ill do those once I have two orders for them and schedules align :) if youre looking for avatar weapons.

Verified or high feedback premium accounts only. Everything will be parceled to a character on the Mangler server once payment is received, MQs will be done after payment is received. If you are looking for anything that drops from Dozekar/Tunare/Tormax/Yelinak/Dain/Velketor/Vindicator/Statue -- let me know and we can arrange a price and a time -- you would need to NOT be saved to those instance if youre trying to get an item from me.

Thanks for looking and happy shopping!

Refund Policy
🛎️ no refunds once items are parceled.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back