• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

utilize the RedGuides Sponsor ourplat.com services? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcarpe

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm just curious since I am somewhat new to RG if there is any history with the members here utilizing the ourplat.com sponsor power leveling services? Good / bad ?
I've also never utilized any such service and was wondering should there be a few smart things to do like removal from fellowship/guilds/bank items. Any recommendations etc..

Just really curious about using a service like this but kind of paranoid about it also heh

thanks~

he/she/they did some pl and flagging for me a long ass time ago and it went flawlessly. i took my guys out of their guild and my fellowship because i was paranoid, but it's not like i got the accounts back missing gear or plat. so, yeah, thumbs up as far as the pl. i've never bought plat from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back