- Apr 30, 2005
By posting in the buy/sell/trade section of NotAddicted.Com you agree to the following rules & regulations.
While using NotAddicted.Com's buy/sell/trade forums you will never:
- Post content or items in an inappropriate category or areas on NotAddicted.Com.
- Violate any laws or third party rights unbeknownst to the buyer.
- Use NotAddicted.Com if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from NotAddicted.Com.
- Fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you, unless the seller has materially changed the item's description after you bid, a clear typographical error is made.
- Fail to deliver items purchased from you, unless the buyer fails to meet the posted term.
- Manipulate the price of any item or interfere with other user's listings.
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information).
- Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of NotAddicted.Com or for using it for purposes unrelated to NotAddicted.Com)
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm NotAddicted.Com, or the interests or property of NotAddicted.Com users.
- Copy, modify, or distribute content from NotAddicted.Com and NotAddicted.Com's copyrights and trademarks or harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
To use the sell/buy/trade section on this site you have to meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Cannot misrepresent your identities.
- Must always provide valid and complete contact information and must always have a valid email address.
- Cannot publish the contact information of other members in an online public area.
You will not hold NotAddicted.Com responsible for other users' actions or inactions, including things they post. You acknowledge that we are not a traditional auctioneer. Instead, NotAddicted.Com is a venue to allow anyone to offer, sell, and buy just about anything, at anytime, from anywhere. We are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. We have no control over and do not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of listings, the ability of sellers to sell items, the ability of buyers to pay for items, or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction.
We do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer, and nothing in this agreement shall modify the governing provisions of California Commercial Code § 2401(2) and Uniform Commercial Code § 2-401(2), under which legal ownership of an item is transferred upon physical delivery of the item to the buyer by the seller. Unless the buyer and the seller agree otherwise, the buyer will become the item's lawful owner upon physical receipt of the item from the seller, in accordance with California Commercial Code § 2401(2) and Uniform Commercial Code § 2-401(2). Further, we cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services, and operation of notaddicted.com may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted, we exclude all implied warranties, terms and conditions. We are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of notaddicted.com. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our staff, account testers, moderators and any other that are dirrectly affiliated with notaddicted.com) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
You will indemnify and hold us (and our staff, account testers, moderators and any other that are dirrectly affiliated with NotAddicted.Com), harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
In order to buy/sell/trade on NotAddicted's Virtual Marketplace, you must post stating that you both understand and accept the Terms of Agreement.
Post setup: Redbema
Post gramatical correction: Redbema
Idears to wording: Different websites