• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Idea Upgrading the site, what should we add? (1 Viewer)

Upgrading the site, what should we add?

• Hardware & Physical goods: EverQuest boxing rigs, memoribilia, build guides, etc.

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • A section for EverQuest streamers on twitch/youtube

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Bring the WoW section back

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Add some other game that old men play

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • where is teh paladin guild?!

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Redbot

Radbot
Staff member
Rating - 94.1%
31   2   1
We're going to be upgrading the site to fix some broken crap (i.e. our Ducat shop) and while doing so I'd like to add a feature that people want. If there's anything else you guys would like, or an idea to make this site less of an eyesore let me know.

Cfuson001

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Personally i think the wow section should return temporarily for the launch of TBC.

eVILE

Rating - 100%
162   0   0
How would you add an streamer section without it being a beacon for bannings from DPG?

Redbot

Radbot
Staff member
Rating - 94.1%
31   2   1
How would you add an streamer section without it being a beacon for bannings from DPG?
Since DPG currently has an issue with multi-boxing, we wouldn't highlight any streamers from our community. It would just be a quick way for users to find generic EverQuest streams.

That said, this option has 0 votes so not even worth considering right now.

Last edited:

eVILE

Rating - 100%
162   0   0
I personally voted for wow but think it should be a temp thing as well. I don’t see it lasting much past the first month or two of TBC, and then each other expansion.

EcAnon

Rating - 100%
182   0   0
We're going to be upgrading the site to fix some broken crap (i.e. our Ducat shop) and while doing so I'd like to add a feature that people want. If there's anything else you guys would like, or an idea to make this site less of an eyesore let me know.
I've got a good idea. How about auto delete any thread older than a week unless the thread creator bumps it. It's kind of annoying seeing random people bump 3 month old threads of things that most likely aren't even being sold anymore.

Also with D2 Resurrected on the horizon, it might be worth adding a section for that.

Redbot

Radbot
Staff member
Rating - 94.1%
31   2   1
any ETA for the fixes?
no ETA yet!

I've got a good idea. How about auto delete any thread older than a week unless the thread creator bumps it. It's kind of annoying seeing random people bump 3 month old threads of things that most likely aren't even being sold anymore.

Also with D2 Resurrected on the horizon, it might be worth adding a section for that.
We lock older threads, but I agree that we need to do something about necro threads being bumped. It's very annoying!

paplat

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
no ETA yet!

We lock older threads, but I agree that we need to do something about necro threads being bumped. It's very annoying!
It is recommended to increase the hidden function of threads. Because when I'm out, I don't want to really close it, but leave temporarily.

KronoLevel

The One And Only
Rating - 100%
415   0   1
Yeah I want a special area where we can post jokes, humor, rants, memes, etc a place where your moderators wont hit us for spam if we try to actually have a good timeon ECTUNNEL.com because they dont get the jokes. Especially when the real world is so fucked up. We need some levity!

Last I checked this is a site where a bunch of people sell random shit in a game. Why the fuck are some people taking it so serious? Lighten the fuck up. I keep saying fuck just in case you are opposed to cursing because guess what I can say whatever the fuck I want buddy. Get curse word filters here if you cant handle it. Its supposed to be fun Teichou! Did you forget that?

And I am serious this is a good idea. You said you wanted personality here Redbot. Give us a place to express ourselves artistically and creatively using the written word to entertain our fellow adventurers. A place where we are safe to say whatever the fuck we want for fun and a mod who doesnt get the joke wont show up and ruin all the fun.

Also we may need curse word filters if some people dont want to see foul language from our more perverse members. Or maybe we can hire some online cam person who can teach them when they see the word to read it as a PG version of itself. (does that joke work? I feel like it would be a good bit visually) Isnt this site 18+? I am pretty sure its 30+ tbh.... Why is anyone opposed to cursing? Its fucking fun!

Last edited:

OCbanstar

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
add anything that keeps weirdos like the person above banned...ffs

Id love to see a streamer section that is "safe" though

Diamond Krono

Rank #1 Seller
Rating - 100%
922   0   0
Fix the add feedback button. New members cannot find it as you have to scroll up and it is in the correct position above, but not below.
Very confusing.

Diamond Krono

Rank #1 Seller
Rating - 100%
922   0   0
I have had complications and questions from many new members to the point I made a script I copy paste to explain to them where it is.

Thanks Teichou your the man.

Xuande

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
@Redbot Any updates on these fixes/enhancements?

Could we get a member-specific icon on private messages to help identify people that you've dealt with in the past? Maybe a 🌟 to indicate that we've feedbacked each other before?

rockstarminerals

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
it took me over 2 months to figure out how to navigate to the forum i wanted. make it less fancy and more streamlined. Not everything needs a graphic

Sturm2k

Rating - 100%
135   0   0
@Redbot Any updates on these fixes/enhancements?

Could we get a member-specific icon on private messages to help identify people that you've dealt with in the past? Maybe a 🌟 to indicate that we've feedbacked each other before?
Holy crap this would be amazing. We can tie this to any feedback we get from a member? that way we know we have dealt with them.

Doingbigthings

Rating - 99.3%
146   1   0
I think this feedback system is put in place to represent successful transactions on a user to user basis and to prevent feedback boosting. Which this is great but we can do 500 successful transactions amongst 120 different people but only gain up to 120 feedback adjustments and that's if all 120 take the time to leave feedback. I would suggest a 60 day period or longer but once this time limit is reached if the user did not leave feedback then positive feedback will be submitted. Only problem I think would be verifying or validating a transaction taking place. Some type of feedback automation would be awesome, at times I just have too much going on and it slips my mind, I'm sure others are guilty of this as well.

Monkas

Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Make a more visible Feedback buttom to be easyer on new users, and also put a donation buttom for the forums =)

papercut

Rating - 100%
15   0   1
Is there a feature to watch for a title of a thread or prefix of a thread to be created? for example if I wanted to get proactively alerted to any new thread being created on the Mischief server and have an e-mail sent to me with details. Is that a feature?

Xuande

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I try to recommend that buyers get verified whenever possible (since it's so quick and easy) but since I'm premium/verified the link isn't readily available to me. Can a Premium tab stay at the top of the page after we've subscribed?

Araduneplayer

BANNED JERK
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
a way to block others from seeing YOUR posts.. Ignoring someone is completely useless when that person can still see your comments and reply/make comments that you just dont get to see to defend yourself from...

EcAnon

Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I've got a great idea. How about we make it so that new posts in a thread do not bump it and that only when the thread creator bumps a thread will it actually be bumped.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)