• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

- *Updated 4/30* - Aradune Raids - **Seru** / **Cursed** Loot Rights / - Justice / BoT flags (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
Welcome and thanks for dropping in. Here is the list of the current kills and items we are selling from them. Do not be afraid to message me for discounts, especially if you plan on buying multiple items. We do not mind giving discounts as long as the item doesn't have a waiting list.

Important: If you are planning on purchasing a no drop item from us, be prepared to allow me access to your account. There are many different reasons why this needs to be done. Privacy and scheduling are the 2 main reasons. I assure you there is no one with more experience or positive feedback in regards to selling loot rights on TLP servers. I have done this across 4 TLP servers. I will never and have never stolen anything from my customers. I rely on happy customers that tell their friends or turn into repeat buyers. Your account isn't being used to do anything weird. The only thing that will occur on your account is: Zone into Agent of Change, get Call of the Hero, Loot item, Origin, Camp. If you have any further hesitation, take a look at my feedback over the years.

With that out of the way...

Lord Inquisitor Seru

Black Ornate Chain Bridle - 4kr / $ 40
Bloodied Berserker's Blade - 10kr / $ 100
Glowing Amber Band - 5kr / $ 50

Heavy Yttrium Chestplate - 12kr / $ 120
Seru's Torque - 15kr / $ 150
Starred Yttrium Ring - 15kr / $ 150
Yttrium Studded Leather Boots - 6kr / $ 60
Yttrium Studded Mantle - 12kr / $ 120
Yttrium Studded Veil - 12kr / $ 120
Yttrium Wrapped Leggings - 8kr / $ 80
Yttrium Wrapped Sleeves - 8kr / $ 80

Vyzh`dra the Cursed

Bloodfrenzy - 25kr / $ 250
Breastplate of the Void - 10kr / $ 100
Circle of Smoke - 7kr / $ 70 -
Claw of Vyzh`dra - 6kr / $ 60
Cloak of Dark Shadows - 4kr / $ 40
Cloak of Mourning - 10kr / $ 100
Crystallized Serpent Eye - 6kr / $ 60
Fangs of Vyzh`dra - 12kr / $ 120
Goldenrod - 8kr / $ 80
Khalshazar - 6kr / $ 60
Nocnivin's Small Book of Logic - 8kr / $ 80
Opaline Charm - 5kr / $ 50
Savage Lord's Eitchatka - 6kr / $ 60
Vengeful Mail of the Void - 7kr / $ 70
Vyzh`dra's Render of Souls - 6kr / $ 60
Wistful Tunic of the Void - 6kr / $ 60

Plane of Justice Trial - Flag for Valor / Storms

Offering Plane of Justice trial slots for characters you do not feel like doing yourself.

Price may vary depending on how many people I can do at the same time.

Would like to get 5 krono or $ 50 for 1 slot. But, if I can get multiple toons, I can do discounts. I would love to be able to do 6+ toons at once :)

I have to pop an Agent of Change for this and that is why I cannot do them cheaper. Would like to have more than 1 customer at a time for this.

Bastion of Thunder Key

Offering to do the Bastion of Thunder key for your character.

Note - They did a major change and did make this key much easier. Which is the only reason I am able to offer them up here. One could realistically put together a group and get the whole group keyed in 5-6 hours. I just figured I would offer them up to those that do not want to do this for their characters.

Asking 5 krono or $ 50 per character. I also will be using the Agent of Change for Plane of Storms to do these.

Don't hesitate to PM me any questions and thanks again for taking a look!

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refunds after payment has been received and item delivered
Last edited:
here we gooooooooo

Feel free to message me about any of the items listed above. While most of the items are unlikely to have a "list", if you're wanting one of the more popular items, I'd advise at least shooting me a message to see if we can work something out before a list forms.

updated 12/11**

Last edited:
Welcome and thanks for dropping in. Here are the list of the current kills and items we are selling from them. Do not be afraid to message me for discounts, especially if you plan on buying multiple items. We do not mind giving discounts as long as the item doesn't have a waiting list.

I will list the no drop items separately since you cannot be locked out of that zones Agent of Change/DZ in order to come in and loot no drop items.

Important:
If you are planning on purchasing a no drop item from us, be prepared to allow me access to your account. There are many different reasons why this needs to be done. Privacy and scheduling are the 2 main reasons. I assure you there is no one with more experience or positive feedback in regards to selling loot rights on TLP servers. I have done this across 4 TLP servers. I will never and have never stolen anything from my customers. I rely on happy customers that tell their friends or turn into repeat buyers. Your account isn't being used to do anything weird. The only thing that will occur on your account is: Zone into Agent of Change, get Call of the Hero, Loot item, Origin, Camp. If you have any further hesitation, take a look at my feedback over the years.

With that out of the way... here are some monsters and their items!

Kael Drakkel

King Tormax

Crown of the Kromzek Kings - $ 50 / 5 krono
Shard of Hsagra's Talisman - Sleepers Tomb Key - $ 50 / 5 krono
White Dragon Scale Sash - $ 40 / 4 krono

The Statue of Rallos Zek

Breastplate of Eradication - $ 60 / 6 krono
Cloak of the Falling Stars - $ 40 / 4 krono
Iron Scroll of War - $ 40 / 4 krono
Shard of Hsagra's Talisman - Sleepers Tomb Key - $ 50 / 5 krono

The Avatar of War

Ring of Destruction - $ 150 / 15 krono

Temple of Veeshan

Dozekar the Cursed - Dozekar Tear Quests - Highly recommend using this p99 website to look up Dozekar Tears. It looks quite complicated, but it isn't as bad as it looks. In order to get you one of these items, you either need to already have 1 tear or symbol looted on your character, or we will get you one of the 4 tears/symbols in our raid and then we Multiquest the other 3 to go with that 1. If you have 0 tears/symbols on your toon, you must avoid raiding with your guild if they kill Dozekar and the drakes during your raids. You also need Ally faction with Claws of Veeshan for all of these quests.

Eashen of the Sky

Claw of Lightning - $ 40 / 4 krono
Cloak of the Sky - $ 40 / 4 krono
Fist of Lightning - $ 50 / 5 krono
Mask of the Sky - $ 50 / 5 krono
Onyx Chain Sleeves - $ 50 / 5 krono
Ring of the Sky - $ 50 / 5 krono
Twisted Steel Gauntlets - $ 30 / 3 krono

Ikatiar the Venom

Ancient Wyvern Hide Boots - $ 30 / 3 krono
Ancient Wyvern Hide Leggings - $ 50 / 5 krono
Ancient Wyvern Hide Sleeves - $ 30 / 3 krono
Ancient Wyvern Hide Tunic - $ 30 / 3 krono
Cloak of Venom - $ 30 / 3 krono
Mask of Venom - $ 30 / 3 krono

Droppable item section:
I am just listing all the POSSIBLE droppable items from our kills, so you can easily see what items might interest you. I will post prices of CURRENT stock below it.

Boots of the Storm
Ring of Lightning
The Horn of Hsagra
Velium Encrusted Gauntlets
Wrist Guard of Thunder

Swiftblade of Zek

Blade of Carnage
Flayed Barbarian Hide Mask
Flayed Barbarian Skin Leggings
Helmet of Rallos Zek

Current Stock:

Swiftblade of Zek - $ 20 / 2 krono

The Horn of Hsagra - $ 30 / 3 krono

Flayed Barbarian Skin Leggings - $ 90 / 9 krono

White Dragon Helm - (White Dragonscale Boots) - $ 100 / 10 krono

Dozekar Full MQs (Ally CoV faction required) - Taking these down temporarily - Need to catch up on current customer orders.

Don't hesitate to PM me any questions and thanks again for taking a look!
PM Sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back