• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Unlimited bag duping in EQ1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizzahut

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok seriously the duping is cool but most of the people that coem here for the cheats must be a bunch of friggin meth heads. i swear to god. i was all cool about the dupe oh sweet get my alts some haversacks and friends soem haversacks. get my main toon all the aaaa containers he is gonna need. sold a few even to make back my money. now this is where it gets funny. i sold maybe 3. next day. bazaar goes from one or two people sellign an aaaa container for 200k+ and only having one or two to suddenly 10 people who are selling aaaa containers for 96k and having 10 or 11 on them. wtf. are you guys idiots. are you guys so greedy that you have to blatently go out of your way to show there is a flaw in the system thus alerting the devs to make an emergency patch and possible ban with roll backs! why the F couldnt it just be a thign where we all did our thing sat back and chilled till they just patched it and figured no harm no fowl, but no we have greedy morons who shoot there load liek highschool boys on prom night because they learned how to do a dupe and thus makign them feel liek they are giving it to the man. ugh its just sickening. you would think that most would have approached this dupe like a mature council that no one knew about. this is almost as bad as the bone chip aa and how people were announcing it in general chat because they had access to redguides and they know all right now. its just pathetic.

anyway have fun grats to those who got banned for being an idiot =) and to the guy selling 11 aaaa containers and 25 haversacks all for low prices cuz he is the cool guy =) youre the reason why soe does patches, youre the reason the moderators at redguides have to come up with new patches to get mq2 to work, youre the reason why macroquest has to re code there always changing software. yeah sure we could deal with the occasional patch due to glitches and bugs but you would think when there was a decent exploit you would take it in moderation. anyway whatever ..!.. =D you know who you are.

pizzahut said:
ok seriously the duping is cool but most of the people that coem here for the cheats must be a bunch of friggin meth heads. i swear to god. i was all cool about the dupe oh sweet get my alts some haversacks and friends soem haversacks. get my main toon all the aaaa containers he is gonna need. sold a few even to make back my money. now this is where it gets funny. i sold maybe 3. next day. bazaar goes from one or two people sellign an aaaa container for 200k+ and only having one or two to suddenly 10 people who are selling aaaa containers for 96k and having 10 or 11 on them. wtf. are you guys idiots. are you guys so greedy that you have to blatently go out of your way to show there is a flaw in the system thus alerting the devs to make an emergency patch and possible ban with roll backs! why the F couldnt it just be a thign where we all did our thing sat back and chilled till they just patched it and figured no harm no fowl, but no we have greedy morons who shoot there load liek highschool boys on prom night because they learned how to do a dupe and thus makign them feel liek they are giving it to the man. ugh its just sickening. you would think that most would have approached this dupe like a mature council that no one knew about. this is almost as bad as the bone chip aa and how people were announcing it in general chat because they had access to redguides and they know all right now. its just pathetic.

anyway have fun grats to those who got banned for being an idiot =) and to the guy selling 11 aaaa containers and 25 haversacks all for low prices cuz he is the cool guy =) youre the reason why soe does patches, youre the reason the moderators at redguides have to come up with new patches to get mq2 to work, youre the reason why macroquest has to re code there always changing software. yeah sure we could deal with the occasional patch due to glitches and bugs but you would think when there was a decent exploit you would take it in moderation. anyway whatever ..!.. =D you know who you are.
LOL i love how you guys bitch about us exploiting the dupe and alerting the devs, the best part is.... IT WAS POSTED ON SONYS FORUMS AND DELETED BEFORE IT WAS POSTED HERE!! omg! theyve known about it! exploit away!

pizzahut said:

You are a fool, I intend to use exploits and hacks to the full extent of their capabilities.

Atm I have a nothing account banned and 2 or 3 accounts ( that I dont care about ) suspended.

I could care less about anything that happened to me, I know what I was doing.

I have never had any of my main accounts effected by shit I do, because I am smart about it.. that dosnt mean I am not going to cheat.

I was the reason bags on my server reached an all time low, b/c I felt like making it so.

Shrug.

Oh, and go say that to the ghosters that ruined the games economy.. and ruined the plugin for everyone.

I was a ghoster myself, but I used it only a few times.

What do you expect to happen to shit that is posted on boards, that views by csrs and players alike?

and pizza hut,

youre the reason why macroquest has to re code there always changing software

Do you expect people not to use MQ, so that it never needs to be edited...

God forbid people actually USE hacks, maybe well go back to the dark ages and run from zone to zone.

Leave this forum, and forums like this one.. you seem to be against MQ.. so leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back