• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Trinity Powerleveling Service - Lockjaw! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusyBard

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
[EDIT] ** TEMPORARILY OUT OF ACTION **

Due to work circumstances and some life events, this service is temporarily unavailable. May I suggest many of the fine services listed above or below me in the bazaar? I have received no payment for any services to date, and no work is outstanding. Thanks! - BB

I have a level 50 Druid, Cleric and Bard/Enchanter ready and available to powerlevel any character you want!

• The prices listed below are per character, and payment is due at the beginning of each level tier.
  • Levels 1-33 I can accomodate 6 characters at a time.
  • Levels 33+ I can accommodate 3 players at a time (due to the other 3 being level 50 mages grinding experience for you!)
  • Time to completion is entirely dependent on the population of the zones I use to powerlevel you.
  • Any loot earned is yours to keep, regardless of rarity.
  • I do not play 24/7, this is just a hobby. Please understand that!
  • The price differential in Attended/Unattended reflects the above; If I have to schedule time for you, it will cost more!
  • I will give you a very set time-table on my availability to complete your project. To compensate, my prices are very reasonable.
  • PM me with any questions you may have!
  • Attended vs. Unattended - Attended means you are playing the character at all times. Unattended means you are running MQ2, and have auto-rez enabled and your character is hooked in to my EQ2BCS server so that I can remote-control it after you've logged in to it. :)

Code:
		          Price	
Levels		Attended	Unattended
 1  -  8	1 Krono 	1 Krono
 8  -  13	1 Krono 	1 Krono
13  -  18	1 Krono 	1 Krono
18  -  23	1 Krono 	1 Krono
23  -  28	2 Krono 	1 Krono
28  -  33	2 Krono 	1 Krono
33  -  40	3 Krono 	2 Krono
40  -  45	4 Krono 	2 Krono
45  -  50	5 Krono 	5 Krono