• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Trading a Fungi and other gear on EQ99 blue side for a decent TANK account on Fippy. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MQANJ

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a complete set of monk twink gear on EQ99 (probably 300-400$ worth of gear). Some of the items included are a Fungi, Sash of the Dragonborn haste belt, Jade Mace, Staff of Shielding, Hp earnings and rings, sarlock packs.

Anyhow its everything you need to be able to go solo almost any blue con mob on your leveling experience up:) I am looking to trade the items for a Tank account on Fippy. Must have secret answer and all that jazz. I have references in Platlord.com owner and such if need be. I'm willing to show you all the items in game first but you must go first with the account information. Like I said I have proven references in EQ99.

Still Looking for a good Fippy Tank! Will think about selling it for cash if someone is able to direct me to a tank account for sale as well.

Contact me here or sent me a private message. Thank you:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back