• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Tov rare Drops! - For Sale! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
WTS tov Rares! - All Items Include Delivery Charges. Purchasing Multiple items May Also Incur a Multibuy discount. Inquire for Details!
Any Picked up item Will be Discounted By $20 Dollars. if you Pick up 3 you get $60 Dollars off. So It is in your Best interests if able to Pick Up any items possible!

Ice Encrusted Club - 100USD
Ice Encrusted Buckler - 100USD
Ice Encrusted Mace - 100USD
Ice Encrusted Amice of brilliance - 100 USD
Ice Encrusted Amice of Adroitness - 100 USD
Ice Encrusted Ring of brilliance - 100 USD
Ice Encrusted Earring of Adroitness - 150USD
Ice Encrusted Mask of Brilliance - 100 USD
Ice Encrusted Mask of Vigor - 100 USD
Ice Encrusted Idol Of Brilliance - 100 USD
Ice Encrusted Athame - 100USD
Ice Encrusted Katar - 100USD
Ice Encrusted Wand - 100USD
Ice Encrusted Axe - 125 USD
Ice Encrusted Kite Shield - 200USD
Ice Encrusted Cloak of brilliance - 100 USD
Fleet Ice Encrusted Belt Only has 4 LUCK - $100USD
Updated to Current As of April 2ND.

Items are Located on bertox

All These for Items are for sale! All Sales are final.
i will Also Accept Krono for All items.

Refund Policy
🛎️ All Sales are Final. Once the Item Has been traded. if picking up if Delivery Once the Item has been Xfered Sale is final.
Last edited:
Tried to buy an item...fail...You should probably state that you only sell to Verified folks, as to not waste peoples time.

Tried to buy an item...fail...You should probably state that you only sell to Verified folks, as to not waste peoples time.
Perhaps If you had Some of the feedback from the $1000s of dollars of transactions you claim and didn;t come across as Sketch as crap I woulda been more comfortable with you. as it is you Refused to verify cause of the $10 cost.. yet wanted to spend Hundreds on items. makes No sense leaves me wondering whats up. - Plus had you Been Polite asked or even Reasonable i woulda Knocked The $10 Off to get verified. Instead you come slag me on my post. with this innane crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back