• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Thornblade Thornblade - 60 Druid Power Level (With Clarity :) ) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did this service on a few other TLPs. Now offering this on Thornblade!

This is a basic PL by a 60 druid with a chanter I can login for clarity (Chanter/Druid) on the same account.

I basically buff you with Skin like Nature/24 pt damage sheild/cholor regen/strength/sow/magic resist/clarity) then heal you when you get low. The xp is great.

PM Me if anybody is interested. Looking for 6$ per hour. Crypto or kronos are also accepted. I do have a full time job and wife and kids, so time may be limited and would be best to schedule a time. Thanks :D

And yes, I can heal and tank a bunch of mobs at one time if you have an aoe character. :)

Good luck to you and I think it is awesome that you are thinking outside of the box on what service you are offering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back