• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

TBM Raids and EoK Progression (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
8   0   1
So as I've gotten my PL'ing situation under control I've decided to branch out and do anyone who needs their TBM raids as well as all EoK progression.
Depending on what you want it can be a little on the expensive side but only 1 guild is doing TBM and I'm doing it myself so if you also want gear (I'll sell it at half the going rate of reasonable Baz price)

I'll also be done with my RoS progression on my 4 main accounts here shortly. I have a 5th I need to do and only 5 characters. If anyone wants a next to free run through RoS progression I'm willing to take your toon along. I will still be selling RoS progression sometime In the next few weeks I anyone wants to talk about a pre-order.

I also have been farming some old content if anyone needs particular items I can get them for you.

Thank you for your time, feel free to PM me for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back