• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Idea Support EC Tunnel Because it Supports you! (1 Viewer)

KronoLevel

The One And Only
Rating - 100%
504   0   1
This is the premiere one stop shop for Everquest.

You can get krono here for 9 bucks or cheaper on the regular! That's awesome!

All the services and accounts, etc that you could ask for!

And you can become a seller instantly with no fees!

I see a lot of people are not premium or verified yet. What are you waiting for? It's 10 bucks for 12 months now if my math is correct thats LESS THAN A DOLLAR A MONTH! Verification is free once you have premium. Not only do you get a bunch of awesome account upgrades like a bigger inbox (a must have!), You get a lot more too! Plus, You are supporting the site and market place ensuring it stays safe and operational for all your needs.

(Redbot or an admin can we get a url link for new people to the site with an easy guide on how to get premium and set up verification please. I get asked this question all the time and it would be so nice to just link a url that goes through the easy steps. As we all know things are usually confusing and frustrating when someone is just starting out.)

***To All the Bigger Sellers using this site!*** If you are not donating either paypal or krono to the site on a monthly basis when you are using it to make bank then you are doing it wrong! Help ECTunnel stay strong make a damn donation already you greedy fuck!

Thank You!

Last edited:
Thank you Kronolevel! xoxo, teichou and I appreciate it :)

We don't push ads, we don't take a % of sales, and I personally don't engage in RMT aside from a monthly krono purchase. This place exists solely for the EQ community.

I don't solicit donations, but if you'd like to support the site beyond a Premium membership you can buy "Ducats".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back