• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Super high end raid cleric - emp key + emp rift + luclinite + 4 shards (FT7) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

golemgollum

BANNED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Level
Race
dwarf
Class
cleric
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Full velious raid geared cleric (minus cloak/shoulders) - has 26 days left + 1 krono
Has ancients
All resists near 100 unbuffed
4500hp/4970mana self buffed
max wis, nearly max stam self buffed
has stat mount
has epic
has most focus effects
has VERY good gear and VERY good progression on luclin keys (has emp key, rift from emp, orb of luclinite, and multiple VT shards)

if you are verified with 10+ feedback I will let you do everything including see the char in-game before anything is required of you.

Refund Policy
🛎️ if ANYTHING is not as described or you have ANY issues - will refund
With zero feedback, you better get verified first before selling a $500 account unless you are willing to provide all the info including the sqa before you receive the payment. Otherwise, showing the toon in game doesn’t mean much as you could always change the toon’s name afterwards if you were to scam. And we are all just sick and tired of the many lowlife scammers here.

Last edited:
@Coinstop - Can we make it so ppl HAVE to be verified to even post an ad

If someone expects to make $500, I expect them to spend $10. Plain and simple

Last edited:
Changed price to 400$ - also has completed VT key now - will consider letting you log in/secure all info before payment (depending on your feedback)

With zero feedback, you better get verified first before selling a $500 account unless you are willing to provide all the info including the sqa before you receive the payment. Otherwise, showing the toon in game doesn’t mean much as you could always change the toon’s name afterwards if you were to scam. And we are all just sick and tired of the many lowlife scammers here.

I'm actually willing to let some one secure everything and login as long as their feedback is in order. I assumed they would name change so it wouldn't matter. The toon is in the top guild and would probably require a name change to play anyway.

Also has VT book (secondary) that looks like a book on a stick now.

I purchased a cleric in slightly better gear than this a week ago for $300 from a verified seller with 50ish feedback and a 3 or 4 year tenure on the site. You only get more than ~300ish for an account if you're verified, have feedback, and it's something special, because people are paying for the security at that price, as much as they are paying for the state of the account itself. That being said, you can always offer to get verified before purchase for a serious buyer if you don't want to give out your personal info for nothing, or use a middle man service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back