• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Stacked raiding main 70 Berserker and shelved Rogue (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I am not an account broker like many of these other verified traders that have paid for their status and are constantly flipping accounts. I've been the sole owner of the account and have been focused on playing it exclusively. Anyone interested feel free to PM. I have no problem getting into discord, texting or similar medium to ensure confidence in the trade.

Either way...if you sell your bazaar stuff, turn all your plat into krono and sell the krono (they will sell super fast and you can build feedback) then sell your account separate your probably looking at wayyyyyyyyyy more money. At the very least your not doing a $1000+ dollar transaction who pretty much no one is going to feel comfortable with even if you were verified having 1 feedback lol. Not telling you what to do just giving some advice, good luck to you though. (advice comes with free bump =P)

Thanks goat, it's good advice and I'll follow up on it. I was really hoping for a "one n done" trade here, but looks like I'm selling Krono now :)
Updating first post for taking krono off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back