• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

SOLD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Level
Race
High Elf
Class
Magician
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Selling my no longer needed 43 Mage box. I leveled this guy along side my main. I created this account with full intention of eventually selling it. Created it using a Krono, no CC attached. Created an Email specifically for this account so I can supply you with it.
The character itself is nothing special. I mainly used it to level with my main and farm for plat. Gear not worth mentioning, stripped in some slots. Slots with actual gear is nothing special. Mostly just silk drops from non named mobs. Spell Skills are at or near max for lvl. No researched spells but has *most* vendor bought spells. Has 21 days of current game time left.

Refund Policy
🛎️ Contact me if there is anything wrong after purchase and we can work something out
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back