• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

(SOLD)! WTS 115 Raid Warrior - UPDATE With Price!!! and Bonus!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Level
Race
Human
Class
Warrior
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Looking to Sell my 115 Raid Warrior
This Warrior has close to 90k AA's Spend
This Warrior Has All EoK, ROS, TOV, Raid Achievements - Does not have TBL Meretas Raid Fight Completed. - Yes that Means Ornamentations!!! and EoK Raid Augement has been completed
This Warrior Has ALL Progression Completed for All Heroes AA's!
This Warrior Has All Mission Achievements Completed for TBM, EoK, ROS, TBL, TOV,and COV!!! for Special Unlock Reward for Augment Procs, and more.
Fully Raid Buffed Warrior Can reach up to 650k -660k. Situational with the right temporary buffs( Meaning Short buffs that last few seconds) , Warrior can reach up to 780k Hit Points with Glyph activated.
All Tradeskills Max to 300 with all Trophies.

Warrior Has a Full set of CoV Stamina Augments, and Also a Full Set of CoV Agility Augments for you to play with what ever prefer build you wana run with. I've farmed All AC augements from current and previous expansions to max AC.

Primary - Velium Endowed Broadsword
Secondary Weapon - Commanding Blade
Yes ladies and Gentleman I have both Current Raid Weapons to Optimize Heavy DMG!
Secondary Shield - Velium Endowed Tower Shield
Range - Velium Enhanced Longbow
Chest - Velium Endowed Legionaire Breastplate
the other list of gear is a mixture of CoV, and MAX TOV nugget gear and evolving gear

Have Completed Endowed Protector's Earing of Ralloz Zek
Have Geni Mask
Have all Evolving Gear Max, and Optimize augments to take less dmg as possible.
and MUCH MORE!
Multiple Fun Mounts to play with, even rare card mounts, and Multiple Clickers to Click and play with!
Including MULTIPLE characters on all different servers, to many to put in here, even some in progression servers.

UPDATE
- I'm looking to sell for $750 that's my cut off offer - character still available. I'm in no rush in selling it. I know how much hard work in sweat I've put in him.
I will throw a a Zerker with Max AA's with Mixture COV Group Gear - account has CoV Enabled For Free.

1627023972191.png
1627024017895.png

Refund Policy
🛎️ No Refund After Information has been exchange.
Last edited:
With all respects I suppose the evolving gear max you meant is level 4? There is level 5 requires all TBL raid challenges, and you said you didn’t have Mearatas win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back